Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where Do I Start?

So where do you start when you haven't blogged in 2 months. It feels so overwhelming that I don't even want to catch up. So I could start from today, but then I wouldn't have on record all of the fun and not so fun things that have been happening in the last 2 months.

So here is a quick run down and then I will will follow up with pictures and more details in the days to come.

-Went down to California to attend my nephew's baby blessing
-Met some of our favorite people in the world at Disneyland and had the best time
-Attended my baby Bro's Graduation from University of Seattle
-Went to the Seattle Science Center
-Painted our new house for 6 days (Many thanks to my awesome friends who helped)
-Spent 5 days cleaning/painting/finishing old projects at our old house (again thank you friends)
-Moved (Thank you friends)
-Swimming lessons
-Quick trip to Boise to visit my sister before the move to Utah (or Metah as Mason used to say)

So we have been busy and have had a great summer. Don is already saying we need to go back to Disneyland. We had so much fun.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Um, Did you say that you are in Utah???

Emily said...

Sounds like a full summer! We LOVE Disneyland, too. We're going in October and I'm trying to talk Jeff into getting Annual Passes so we can plan another trip, too! :)

Becca & Joel said...

Wow! Sounds like you've been VERY busy! So, where did you guys end up? Utah? Can't wait to hear more!