Monday, September 29, 2008

Babies and Irvine Lagoon

Mason: "Mom, we can keep having babies because when Kennedy gets bigger she can start having them for us and I'll be the Dad."

So after some explaining, and me thinking that he understood, we dropped the subject.

About a week later...

Mason: "So what is Jer (his cousin) going to do because he has 2 sisters, so will he just have to choose 1 to have his babies?"

I guess I didn't do a very good job explaining the first time. The only thing he DID remember is that he can't have babies until AFTER his mission and AFTER he is married.

So I took a new approach. We talked about different girls that are his age now, that maybe after his mission he could date and if he fell in love with one he could ask her to marry him.

One of the girls that I mentioned is THIS CUTIE who is one of his friends. A few minutes later he informed me that he doesn't think he'll ask Edyn to marry him because he thinks she'll say no. I let him know that she'll be chasing him around in a few years.

So then he wanted to know who Kennedy can marry. I already have him picked out and Kennedy likes him as well. Here they are... she is flirting already.




You can find HIM and his family HERE. Aren't they great?!

9 comments:

LollyGirl said...

shall we shake on it?! let's include byuh in the contract, too.

Anonymous said...

hey so amberly told me that you're pregnant and then told me it was my fault that i dont know because i dont read your blog. true, but totally ridiculous. congratulations.

libbie said...

Yes, Edyn is a cutie. And I am sure she will be chasing handsome Mason around in a few years . . . that is .. . if she can start being nice to him! Little Turkey!

Amy said...

I love the questions! Kiera recently informed us that she wants to marry the little boy who has been terrorizing the neighborhood.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I hope your sickness is gone for good!

laura said...

I have picked out spouses for my kids too- and they will all start out at BYUH.
From your last post: I found with number #3 that you don't really need a book, or schedule. I just tried to nap him at home for his morning nap, but often woke him up to go somewhere- something I would have NEVER done with my other two. He slept in his car seat more than my other kids did, but it was nice. We could go to the park, store, etc. and he would just sleep. I was good about afternoon naps at home though. They learn to just go with the flow.
And babysitting- HOLY COW!! The going rate here is $7- $10. Most of my friends pay $8- and that is for 2 to 4 kids. And the worst part- babysitters do NOT clean at all(clear tables, put dishes away, etc.)

elements: overexposed said...

Cute video. I don't think there's anything wrong with arranged marriages. I love how sweet and innocent little kids are...sorry Mason we just don't marry our family members, unless of course you live in West Virg.

p.s. I was dying when I noticed Papa G's hand...so funny.

Amberly said...

Tara, I just tagged you.

Cristi said...

So cute!

Lisa Christine said...

LOL...that's funny.