Thursday, August 27, 2009

Camping at Priest Lake

We only managed to go camping once this summer but it was so great. We went up to Priest Lake Idaho and happened to go the only 4 days it rained all summer. BUMMER. However, we set up a great shelter and still had lots of fun.

Ryker was such a trooper and did great. He never complained about the cold weather, or anything for that matter. Mason and Kennedy also had a blast. What isn't to love about trees, sticks, dirt, bugs, water, bike riding, great food and friends?

I brought my camera....without the battery in it. So these pictures are from my Missy's camera.

Ryker at 4.5 months

This picture does not do our shelter justice. The tarp was HUGE.
Emma and Kennedy
Mason, Kaden and Ethan. We had a few minutes of sunshine here and there, but it was still so cold, I was surprised they wanted to play in their suits.
Kennedy
Ryker was so spoiled by Taylor.
One of these girls didn't have her hair combed for 4 days. She did go ahead and make herself a headband with her necklace. nice.
Mason
Ethan and Taylor

Thanks for the great trip Moody's!

4 comments:

Amberly said...

I loved these pictures. Next time I go somewhere do you think Missy could come too and I could pretend my camera didn't have batteries so that she could take all of the pictures and then I could get copies? Not that you were pretending, but if you were it was a smart move because she takes great pictures.

Megan said...

Ryker has changed so much. He is beautiful.

Amy said...

I had been wondering how you were doing. Those pictures are beautiful. It looks like you guys had a great time despite the cold weather. Ryker is precious.

Cristi said...

cute family!