Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pictures

Here are the pictures I have hung that Damon took of the kids. These are not my favorite ones, but they went together the best. I wish that I had an electronic copy of the pictures so that I could post them for you. He really did a great job so I wish I could show you the others. When I get some of my favorites hung in a different spot in the house, I will take a picture of those to so that you can get an idea.

I had black and white pictures on this wall before, which I loved against the red, but obviously these pictures look best in color and I still like it.


3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures. I wanted to look at them longer when I was there. I want to see the others sometime. Damon is good. I'm impressed. Your kids are what make the picture though, they're beautiful.

LollyGirl said...

LOVE it Tara! Great job--it looks muy fabuloso!! look forward to seeing more.

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Your kids are so cute! And those pictures have captured them so well. I love them. I also love the way you framed them and hung them on that red wall! Looks great!