Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Dancing Princess
Kennedy started ballet and since this is my first child in a dance class, I am so in love.
(sorry the pictures are so blurry...my camera isn't great AND there is glass between us)


So in the picture below, they were "stretching". Kennedy leaned back so that she could do a FULL butterfly with her legs. Then, they were supposed to lean forward to get a good stretch....
It must have been too hard so Kennedy went ahead and moved her legs to the back and influenced her friend next to her to do the same.
(notice the teacher and the other girls doing it correctly)

I thought it was too cute. I loved watching her at ballet. She was so happy and loves it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I was such a tomboy so it has been so fun to enjoy the "girly" moments like dance and drill team with my girls!

Kennedy is adorable- I love that she already has influence over hers friends!:)

Amberly said...

Ohhhh, I love this! Kennedy is so darling. What a little lady.