Sunday, December 04, 2011

Piper's Blessing

Today was Piper's Blessing. Don gave her a beautiful blessing and then we enjoyed a very spiritual Sacrament meeting. Today was the first time I have been to church since she was born and it was so nice to be there. I'm so grateful for my membership in the church.

This dress was made in 1950 by my Grandma Deane. She made it from the left over fabric from her wedding dress. I think it is beautiful.

(uh...wish I would have been early to church so that we could have had photos before Sacrament meeting instead of after...if ya know what i mean)

Look at all of those pleats, aren't they gorgeous?!
My sweet SIL made this hair thing for Piper. I love it.


5 comments:

Megan said...

The dress looks beautiful! So sad I missed it.

Amanda B. said...

That blessing dress is STUNNING! Wow! I so love seeing you & Don will all your kiddos. We are so happy for you guys.

Brooke said...

Congrats on your new addition Tara. She is beautiful. I had a dream about you last night ... we were back in Hawaii. So I thought I would see what you guys have been up to. Your family is adorable and hope you are all doing well. ~brooke

Amberly said...

Such a beautiful dress for an extra beautiful girl, can't wait to meet her!

Peck Family said...

Tara She is beautiful! i love her name and dress!