Sunday, January 28, 2007

Light or Dark?

So Megan came to visit and I had her color my hair and I decided to go DARK....It shocks me everytime I look in the mirror. I am not sure what I think yet; any opinions? My Dad already gave me his...he doesn't like it. But Don likes it, so thats good.

I debated whether or not I should post these pictures because of the mess in the house but I figured this is what everyones house looks like 15 minutes before church starts, right?



I look so tired in this picture. (I look pregnant type of tired, but I assure you, I am not. I guess Sundays are just a hard day.)





Aunt Amberly also came for a visit and she bought the kids chocolate pudding. Kennedy LOVED her pudding and quickly ate the whole thing. (She was probably worried that I was going to take it away from her.) :)

5 comments:

LollyGirl said...

YEAH!! I like your hair and it looks like there are some subtle highlights, which I also like. It's great for winter, too. I've been thinking about doing the same thing.

I also LOVE those pictures of the kids against the red wall!! SO cute--why haven't we seen any of those yet?! Did libby's dad do them?

Your kids are so cute. that's exactly what micah said when he saw the screen.

Tara said...

Cheryl,

Thanks. I am glad you like it.

Damon actually took the pictures on the wall. He is such a great photographer. I don't have any electronic copies. I should ask him for one. I will take a picture of the whole wall so you can see them.

I put the vinyl letters on the wall and I like it. I haven't seen anyone here do that yet, but I know that it is being done in other places. When my Amb and Derek were here they said they didn't like it and now I am worried that it is stupid. Megan does like it though.

LollyGirl said...

I don't know how the words could not be loved!! I think they're GREAT wall-art!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your hair too. Let's be honest, Don's opinion counts a bit more than Dad's. We all love Dad, but Dad is stuck with you. :D

laura said...

Tara- I love your hair dark. It looks sophisticated. I also love your house- the red walls, the pictures, the lettering... I, too, want to see those pictures Damon took. Your kids are beautiful.