Monday, January 29, 2007

Old Pictures

When Amberly came to visit she brought a CD of all of her pictures from last year. We took a trip to Boise last summer and here are a couple of pictures from the zoo. The kids have changed so much in just 6 months.



This is Amberly's kids in the picture with Mason



This is my favorite purchase from last year. I researched FOREVER to decide what Jogging stroller I wanted. (I even purchased one and took it back.) I finally decided on the Dreamer Design and I love it. I the company is great too! Mason weighs 40 lbs and is constantly moving in his side (I walked on the path down by the river everyday for an hour and he got a little bored) and he tore the seat on his side along the seam. I called and they sent me a brand new cover. I still haven't put the new cover on because the one I have still works and so I am saving the new one until this one gets really bad. This stoller even fits through single doors so I can even take it to the mall. It is great!

2 comments:

LollyGirl said...

first, I'm so in love with that family picture of you guys!! You look gorgeous (as usual)!!

I'm envious that you got a new cover for the stroller. we have a bike trailer/jogging stroller that has a huge tear and I have no idea what to do about it. as far as I've found, the company (Trek) will do nada.

Kim said...

You look really pretty in this picture. I'm glad you're blogging again!