Sunday, August 05, 2007

Clean, Crisp, White Sheets and Pirates Feet


Don and I had a great weekend of no kids. Friday night they stayed the night at my parents house and Don's parents took them for a few hours on Saturday. We picked them up, went out for pizza, and went and fed the ducks.
On our way home the kids feel asleep, it was only about 6:30 so we laid Mason on the couch and just as we were going to put him in bed at about 9:00, he woke up. Too late for a bath, I carried him up to my bed so I could talk to him about his weekend with Grandparents.
So we are laying next to each other talking about his day and he gets really excited and sits up and pushes the covers back. AHHHH! His feet were soooo disgusting. Super tan, super dirty, a few cuts with dry blood, gobs of dirt between his toes....ALL OVER MY NICE WHITE SHEETS!! Too bad I still haven't replaced my camera cause I would have loved to show you. He was wearing a pirate t-shirt to bed and I thought it fit perfectly because his feet looked just as I would imagine pirates feet to look.

P.S. I just had to post this picture.....isn't it awful...i just found it on the internet...IT IS NOT MINE OR ANYONE ELSE'S THAT I KNOW

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that those feet were yours and then as I was reading I thought that they were Masons. If they had been Masons I would have called and discussed the issues of a boy with red toenail polish!

libbie said...

Funny! But sorry about the sheets! At least he had fun I guess!

Amy said...

I thought those were your feet too and I couldn't imagine whta kind of story that you would tell to accompany that picture or that you would really be willing to take a picture of you feet in that kind of condition!

Lesley said...

So funny Tara! So sorry about the sheets though! Those feet are disgusting!!

Peck Family said...

Tara! I screamed when I saw those feet. I first thought they were yours after a hiking trip!!!!! thank goodness :)

Unknown said...

Gotta love little boys!