Wednesday, August 01, 2007


On the Charts!!

It may not seem like a very big deal to some, but for us it is a huge accomplishment. Kennedy is now on the charts....3rd percentile baby.

She has not been on the charts since she was about 6 months old and it has been stressful. But at her last checkup she had gained some weight, she is now a whopping 23 lbs. (She turned 2 in March and this appointment was in July)
This is an old picture of her. (I picked up my camera off the computer desk and the case had been opened and the camera went tumbling out and fell behind the desk, banging up against the wall several times on its way down and no longer turns on. Bummer. So I haven't blogged much lately because blogging without pictures is certainly not nearly as fun as blogging with them.)


6 comments:

Kim said...

Yea Kennedy!!! She's so cute Tara. I'm sorry I don't see you guys more often. I don't know your kids very well anyway. Take care.

Lesley said...

She's so cute! Yeah she's on the charts! I would love to have a little one. Mine is 22 lbs and will turn a year this coming Monday! So, I guess you always want what you don't have! :) I would love a little petite thing! She is adorable Tara!

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the skinny kids. Mine are both twiggy. I honestly have no idea how much Cole weighs - he hasn't been to the doctor...ever. That sounds bad, but I take him to District 7 for shots and Karl's dad takes care of the rest. I am thinking he is around 24-25 pounds. His cousin who is 13 days younger than him outweighs him by 10 pounds and is several inches taller. Oh well. Gotta love those skinny kids!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Hooray for Kennedy! Is that all on her own or has she been taking any meds? That stinks about your camera, I've been wondering where you have been.

libbie said...

Looks like its time to send over some more of Ava's clothes! I am in a dejunking mood, so you might get some good stuff!

Peck Family said...

Hey Tara! Where's Maria?