Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Where have we been...

Okay, so the reason I haven't been blogging is because I still haven't purchased a new camera. Blogging is so much more fun when you have pictures. If you are a great writer, it doesn't matter so much....and since I don't fall into this category, I haven't been blogging. So I guess I will share a few random things....

* Mason drew a picture of our family at church on Sunday and I noticed I had two large circles drawn on my shirt. Oh, wait...are those my....? no....So I said, "Mason what is that?" And he leaned in real close to my ear and whispered, "Your boobs." Oh, okay. Thanks for not forgetting those.

*Kennedy has learned to wink like a pro and its cute

*Mason can blow a bubble with his bubble gum

*I had to sneak out of my step class early tonight because my friend and I talked so much I was worried that I would get in trouble after class...some things never change.

*I have a vacation planned for this summer and I NEVER plan this early so I am proud of us.

*I LOVED LOVED LOVED the movie PS I LOVE YOU. Go see it.

9 comments:

LollyGirl said...

yeah for an update!!

*would love to see a pic of that cute wink!!

*I'm SO impressed that mason can blow a bubble. jaden would be envious--he's been working on it. did you teach him? how?

*we're planning on being part of that vacation. I've been waiting to call you back until I talked to my mom about the availability of the condo. they will be there the 1st-6th. so it would probably work out best to go on the front end of the trip: 26/27-30. what do you think?

* I LOVED p.s. i love you, too!! SO cute!!

elements: overexposed said...

So funny! I agree with you that a blog needs photos...clearly I post my share!

Secondly, too funny that your son is already drawing anatomically correct pictures.

And last/ly...I LOVE LOVED p.s. I love you! Great flick!

p.s. you left step class early?!? So funny!

My Three Sons said...

I am still laughing over the picture of you and your....breasts :) That Mason is a clever lad!

libbie said...

Maybe we should hop over to FAirchild
Cinemas and see PS I Love you for the THIRD time! It is free you know!!!!

libbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

I loved, loved that movie too! I went with my sis who is single, and hardly cried at all. I on the other hand cried evertime she cried!!! I am not sure I am strong enough to see it again however!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

I've wondered where you have been I almost was going to send my mom over to make sure you were alive. Good to hear from you and I too loved PS I love you even though it was predictable and simple minded...sometimes a girl just needs a shameless love story!

Lesley said...

I need to see it obviously! That is funny about Mason! I love it! Where are you going on your summer vacation?! That will be so fun to get away!

Amy said...

I am dying over the picture with boobs. Boys really do notice those early, huh. I have wanted to see P.S. I love you, I might have to go by myself though.