Monday, January 28, 2008

ummmm, no thank you.

This morning I was trying to empty the paper shredder into a garbage sack and I said, "Kennedy, do you want to help me empty this?". Her response, "Ummm, no "sank" you".

Oh, okay. Thanks for your help, you turkey. Mason tries this every once in awhile as well. I really didn't NEED any help and maybe she just knew that I was trying to distract her and make her forget that she had just found the DVD of a movie she wanted to watch.


(I scanned in this picture Damon took of my sassy little turkey. I need to have him email them to me so they are better quality and legal. :) )

11 comments:

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

I love that picture. So much personality in it. What a cute gril!

Patria said...

Hi guys!
Thanks for your blog comment, it was fun hearing from you! Your blog is great- totally love all the funny stuff you write. Your kids are oh so adorable! come visit Hawaii soon!
Aloha,
Patria and Mark

Kristen said...

I love that she's rocking a sweater dress and riding boots... so chic!

libbie said...

all you have to do is pick what pictures you want, and say the word, and you know the original files are yours (only because you are part of the Realife family . . .lucky you:)!! She is a sassy broad! Fits right in with my divas.

My Three Sons said...

Of all the photos taken that day... this was by far my favorite of Kennedy. SO STINKING CUTE! Everyone loves a sassy girl!!

elements: overexposed said...

I love that she politely declined your invitation for help. She is a cutie! Adorable photo!

Lesley said...

I love it! She is so cute with so much personality! Funny story!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

She looks so stinkin cute,and I made your recipe and I loved it! Thanks for the change up in the dinner routine.

Nicole said...

What a cute turkey you have there! With my little girl, I sometimes wonder how old she is, 4 or 14. Sassy thing sometimes!

Unknown said...

She is so cute Tara! It makes me feel better that other people's kids deciline the invitation to help. There are days when I have to use severe threatening to get anything out of mine!

My Three Sons said...

mas posts, por favor!