Monday, May 19, 2008

Fingernails...

Kennedy, like all little girls, loves to have her fingernails painted. Today she saw some polish on the desk and asked me to paint her nails. When I looked down, I saw that she had clearly been biting her nails. I haven't seen her do this and we clip her nails often so it must have just been in the last couple of days. So I asked, "What happened to your fingernails?". Kennedy said, "I don't know.", while glancing down at her hands. Then I said, "Did you bite them?". Her response...."Noooo, I ATE them!".

hmmmm.

7 comments:

My Three Sons said...

What a cute little story. I need to write little conversations down, like you do. Also, I enjoyed your post about the soldier returning home. I feel so grateful to be in this country, too. I am so grateful for the constitution. I get so infuriated when I see/hear people bash our country and constitution and see such ignorance and ingratitude for what we have. Thanks for writing about your experience & feelings!

Megan said...

Gross!!!!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Yummy?

Lesley said...

She is so funny! She says the funniest things. Thanks for the post about the soilder. That was great.

Anonymous said...

Way cute story. I bite my nails and my girls followed in that example but I think we have finally broke them of the habbit.

So I finally started a blog. Here's the link if you want to check it out. It's nothing amazing, I'm still trying to figure things out. https://www.theostlerfamily.blogspot.com (Stacey Ostler)

Amberly said...

This made me giggle.

Derek said...

Would you rather have her eat them or spit them on the carpet?