Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Weekend
Dad and Kennedy
(She is holding her favorite toy she owns)
These kids played hard all weekend. So Fun
(Don't mind Mason's PJ top)


Kennedy and her friends playing in her bed.
(After a few minutes the other two girls came out of the tent and Kennedy stayed in there crying and one of the girls went up to her Mom and said Kennedy wasn't sharing her toys. I went in and asked Kennedy what was going on and she was sobbing saying "My friends won't play with me.". So I guess she expects her friends to sit there and watch her play with her toys. I hope she learned her lesson.)
Loving those marshmallows





She played in this mud all afternoon. I swam here at the river all growing up and now I can't even stand to get my feet in. So gross.


We didn't take enough pictures so we don't have everyone here. (Sorry). Even though it rained all night one night, and we had earwigs in all of our stuff, we had a blast camping.
Thanks friends for an awesome weekend.

15 comments:

libbie said...

Fun, sorry I missed it, but like I said, next time if we can camp in my backyard, so I can sleep in my own bed, you can count me in!

Becca & Joel said...

Looks like good times! What river did you camp at?

yennu said...

Great pics. What a fun weekend. I just finished putting it all away. We've been taking about your kids at our house the last few days. They had a great time playing in the great outdoors.

Cristi said...

Tara,
Did you happen to hear of the passing of Julie Allen's brother John? I know you were close with her. It's just so so sad. They have a web site for him where you can see all the information on what happened:
http://helpfindjohn.info/

Your family is adorable by the way.

Anonymous said...

I like camping....next time count on me to invite myself...Meghan

Dana said...

I miss you Tara! Your family is so cute. I would love to see you guys again someday...If you are ever in Utah or I'm ever in Washinton, I hope we'd be able to get together.

Seriously, You and Jamie Zobrist got me through living in Hawaii. I don't know what I would have done without you guys. Things are WAY better now. :)

Anyway, I sure love ya!

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! What great memories for you and your family! Iknow what you mean about being grossed out by the lake. After living in Hawaii I have a hard time wanting to go into the water at the beaches in California. Spoiled.

elements: overexposed said...

Looks like one fun weekend!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Looks like so much fun! Where were you guys at? Did you sleep outside?

Lisa Christine said...

Fun! Donald has decided that he is going to take our girls on their first ever camping trip one of these days. As for me...I think me and the baby will stay home and enjoy having the house to ourselves :)

Lesley said...

What a great weekend! Glad you had a fun time! Cute pictures!

The Donald said...

I think whatever pics you didn't have, Nicole has covered over on her blog. Like Lisa said, I am taking the girls out camping this summer. She can stay home and miss out on all the fun!

Unknown said...

hey! long time no see! good to stumble into you on here :)

just wanted to say we miss you!

My Three Sons said...

I need you to email me these photos! I didn't know you had so many great ones! I especially the love the one of the girls in the playpen and the one of Vern carrying the twins by their lifejackets! It was very fun!

Becca & Joel said...

You guys must be having a great summer! Can't wait to see the updates when things slow down a tad:) I have been thinking about you ever since I buzzed Keegan's curls off... are Mason's growing back in yet?