Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Children's Museum

We took the kids to see the Carebears at the mall today and the line was sooo long. I guess I am not very patient because I didn't even consider for one second standing in a line that would most likely take over 45 minutes to have my kids shake the hand of a huge stuffed animal. So...we headed over to the Children's Museum.




There was this stuffed Bee there that Kennedy was quite fond of. She probably shook his hand 25 times....she followed him everywhere he went. Apparently Mason liked him as well because on our way home he asked if we could call him on the phone and see if he can come over to play tomorrow.


Kennedy has already learned the fine art of throwing a HUGE tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants. When it was time for us to leave the museum she cried and cried and then screamed all the way to the car and then for about 5 more minutes. I don't remember Mason doing that at her age. Maybe I have just repressed the memory...

Mason likes to dress up and play with everything they have there but it only lasts for about 5 seconds. For example, he put on this hat and jacket and jumped in the truck, said "Look Mom, I'm a fireman" and then was out of the truck and undressed in about 3 seconds. I guess he has my attention span, poor guy.

No comments: