Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Here are some pictures that we took a couple of weeks ago at the Pumpkin Patch. The kids liked the hayride (even though we were pulled by a tractor....am I the only one that was expecting horses?), there was also a small "petting zoo" (there wasn't much petting since there were signs posted not to pet certain animals... we just avoided them all.) that the kids thought was neat. Mason has shown everyone the pumpkin that he picked out himself. (Which I must say was a pretty cool pumpkin...it was not fully ripe and was striped green and orange)



2 comments:

LollyGirl said...

Mason is a mini-Tara and Kennedy is a mini-Don!!

I'm LOVING your hair!!!!!! You look Fabulous!! It was so fun seeing you and Don!

Please come visit us!!!!!!!! You need a vacation don't you? It would be so fun! We miss you!!

laura said...

Tara- Hey. I hope you don't mind. I saw your site through Cheryl's blog. I just wanted to say hello and tell you that your children are beautiful! Where did your son get those curls. I thought that's what my boy would look like... It is great to see you and Don. It's crazy how long it's been since we were all in Laie. Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Laura Skinner