Thursday, November 02, 2006

Do you know why I rarely take a shower all by myself? Because when I get out, I never know what I will find....





Here is what I found when I got out today. Mason having some milk, on the couch, in front of the TV, with CARAMELS. It could have been much worse I suppose....at least the milk jug was still in its upright position. However, I did not enjoy cleaning up the puke in the car on the way to the mall today. Hopefully he believed me when I explained that when we eat candy for breakfast our tummy doesn't like it...

1 comment:

LollyGirl said...

Sooo cute!! What a good lesson for him--hopefully it did work.

Our little independant children--just the way we've trained them!?

We're in Bakersfield right now and today Jaden was trying to get a game out of a high cupboard...by himself. He got the game but two others fell out with it and landed on the guitar, which fell and the neck got broken for the second time by Jaden. It surely was an accident but scheesh.