Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Here is little Miss Kennedy. She is now 19 months and getting to be quite sassy and oh, so cute.


She enjoyed carving the pumpkin much more than her brother who wouldn't even consider sticking his hand inside.





Here is the big brother. Mason turned 3 at the end of July and has more energy than the rest of us combined. Although it appears that he has never had his hair cut, he has. Many times actually, I just always tell them, "just a trim, don't cut too much". Poor guy, he is often mistaken for a girl.

I think that it is impossible to get a picture of both of your kids looking at the camera at the same time, which actually is okay with me, (since I have no other option).

1 comment:

LollyGirl said...

Woooohoooooo!!! I'm so excited right now. Can I add you to my links on my blog?

The kidos are TOO cute! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen a picture.

Anyone else I know that has a blog I haven't seen?