Sunday, September 09, 2007

Oh What Do you Do in the Summertime...
We have had such a fun summer and I haven't even been blogging about it, what a shame. I will just blame it on the broken camera. (Even though it broke towards the end of the summer. I guess I just don't take as many pictures as I should.)

Our summer staple is the pool. The kids love going (they like it best when they don't have swim lessons), I love going, so we are all happy. We don't usually go on the weekends but thankfully Don did take the kids one Saturday so we do have a few pictures that he took.








3 comments:

Peck Family said...

Your kids are so cute. they both look like you!

Lesley said...

Cute pictures Tara! Your kids are adorable! I am sad that summer is over and no more swimming pools! I haved loved having the one at our apt complex!

Dana said...

Tara! I was so excited to see your comment! I can't believe how big your kids are! Mason was a teeny baby last time I saw you guys. We are doing good. I am really tired of being pregnant.

We moved to Salt Lake about 5 months ago, and we love it. Shane started a company this year, so he is always busy and never home, and Jett and I just have fun doing whatever!

I'm glad you found me!