Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sucking Blood and Karate

So last night Mason was in trouble and I got up from the table to "guide" him to his room and as I approached him he whips out his karate moves and starts saying "HA, HA, YA, HA", while doing his moves on me. Can you believe that? Where do kids learn to be so rude. I have to admit after he was in his room, Don and I couldn't stop laughing.

P.S. Don and I have been trying to convince him to take Tae Kwon Do with his friend (Edyn - Libbie's little girl) and he tells us he doesn't want to because there will be parents watching and besides "I already know how to do karate" and then he will show you his "moves".

Later last night, he didn't want to go to bed and I told him in my scariest Vampire voice (which is oooh so scary) that if he didn't get in bed I was going to suck his blood then I attacked his neck. He laughed and said, "no you won't" and I said, "yes, I will" and he said "You don't have any sharp teeth". Then I told him that he just hadn't seen them yet. He decided not to test me and started going upstairs with his Dad and I heard him ask "Will Mom really suck my blood." I couldn't resist and I yelled up the stairs, "I sure will". What a mean mom.

3 comments:

libbie said...

Sometimes its hard to believe that Mason really says and does this stuff! He is so quiet and shy when ever I see him! I do think he should give the Tai Kwon Do a try though. Good stuff!

elements: overexposed said...

That is hilarious. You're not a mean mom, just letting him know who is boss. Ha! Ha! Besides, he pulled the karate chopping moves on you. I would have laughed sooooo hard!

My Three Sons said...

Tara...I had to laugh out loud at that post. Mason, sweet Mason, pulling self taught karate moves to get out of bedtime! Hillarious! I would have loved to see that! It's funny cause when we're all together he's literally a perfect angel! At least he can behave in front of other people which is more than I can say for my kids. I think the blood sucking part is the best though!