Monday, March 10, 2008

Family Picture

I think it might be time to have a talk with Mason.

The first time Mason drew a family picture with so much "detail", I thought it would be a one time thing, but it's not.

In case you don't know who is who.....The picture order is Mason (with curly hair), Dad, Mom, and Kennedy.

(When I saw the picture I told him it looked nice and he said, "Don't you think Kennedy looks funny?". I said "No, she looks cute." He said, "Well, I think she looks funny because she doesn't have any hair but there isn't room for me to draw some.")

6 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I am laughing out loud - this is my first time seeing the photo wherein Mason drew "boobs" on you. Hillarious! Also funny that he simply didn't have enough room for Kennedy's hair. I love kid artists. The other day Chase was going on and on about the stars, solar system, etc. I told him he could be an astronaut when he grows up. He looked at me like I was a complete and utter fool and said, "I'm going to be an artist". Oh, I forgot!

My Three Sons said...

incidently, I also love your hair. Maybe you should take this photo to the salon next time you go! It is the exact same way Chase always draws my hair - like our heads are planters and there is a great plant sprouting.

libbie said...

Who needs Damon to take your pictures! You can just have Mason draw them. Awesome! I love kid art.

Amy said...

That is too funny. My brother used to draw pictures like this only he included the male anatomy as well-woo-woo!

Megan said...

That is so funny Tara- you have to save these for him to look at when he is older, show his future wife etc...

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

You have got to save the picture for use as future blackmale.