Monday, March 31, 2008

Random....

-Still searching for a camera. I need to do it. I have got to get myself a camera because not only is it effecting my blogging, but I have no pictures of some important recent events. (... Kennedy's 3rd B-day, Easter, Mason's soccer team, Don's b-day,....I could go on and on.) Do you want to know why I haven't found one yet? I always have to make sure I get the best deal for my money. Need a stroller? I'll tell you the best one, because you can believe that I researched it for hours. Car seat? Same thing. Washing Machine? You bet. Baby gift....I drive myself crazy! Libbie (who's baby was born March 2nd) has still not received a gift from me and I have gone looking 3 times. I have spent so much in gas that I could have gotten her my favorite outfit at the GAP full price....I annoy myself. :)

-Mason wants a new baby in our family, he has mentioned it several times lately. This morning he asked if the egg in my belly was cracking yet.

-Lately if Kennedy is doing something she shouldn't be and you correct her she says, "Stop talking to me".

-Kennedy got a doll house for her birthday and she loves it. It still doesn't top the princess's that she got for Christmas though. (Thanks for the idea Laura). They were $10 for 8 or so little plastic princess's at Target and she LOVES them. She has a little Dora lunch box that she keeps them in and they go everywhere with us. She even takes them to bed.

-I'm so glad it's Monday because Don and I had to speak in church on Easter and then I had to teach combined YW yesterday and I'm glad it's over...I can start getting my house back in order.

-My MODBE BOUTIQUE went great!! Thanks to all my friends who came and spent their money. This is what I got for FREE - 2 swim suits, 1 swim skirt, and 2 shirts!

5 comments:

Amberly said...

Stop talking to me huh... nice avoidance tactic. Get a camera! Love you

Angelle said...

TARA!! I just got in touch with Heather Colby after years and years, and she told me she had your blog! I was so excited. I have wondered about you so many times. Your family looks adorable, and you look great! email angellebarrett@hotmail.com

Love ya!

My Three Sons said...

It astounds me that we literally talk every single day and you haven't told me that there was a possibility of the egg in your belly cracking! Also, Kennedy..."stop talking to me". She's getting sassier by the day and I LOVE IT! Can I just have your kids?

yennu said...

Tara - I have found a soul sista'. I also drive myself crazy trying to get the best bargin. Aaron is trying to rehab me and let me know how much time and money I'm spending in the name of saving dollars. But I still think it's good to go for bargians in moderation! Your kids are darling and I too am asked daily when Bergen is getting a little brother. Let me know when your egg hatches!

Derek said...

Egg in your belly cracking? Are you pregnant?