Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Kennedy

-Sweetheart - Little Monkey -
-Rootin' Tootin' Fartin' Girl - Kenna - Princess-

It seems that I often post about all the bad things my kids do because I am so nervous about my blog being too braggy. But, I guess it is MY blog. So here's to being positive...

I love this little girl. I love her sassy little attitude and her sweetness. She is so cuddly and is just like a little monkey. When you pick her up she is so light and she just clings to you. Everyone loves to hold her.

I love when after I put her down for a nap and I leave her room she always yells 'I love you more!". I love how she looks over at me during swimming lessons when she knows she did a good job and she wants to see a thumbs up from me. I love seeing all 24 lbs of her floating in the water unassisted.

She can play well independently and that is so cute to watch. I love how she looks at her older brother to make sure she is doing things correctly.

After she would open a present on her birthday she would say, "Is this for ME? It's my FAVORITE!". So cute. I love how when she feels cute she walks with long strides, her head held high and smiles. (Don't we all do that a little?)

I love watching her little hand wipe her hair out of her face. I love how she puts her lip gloss ALL over her upper lip.

I am going to miss her sweet little voice when she gets bigger. Tonight we got home from the gym and Don had gotten home and cooked Spaghetti and when we walked in the door she said in her cute little high pitched voice, "Dad you cooked us SGHETTI?".

LOVE HER.

11 comments:

Megan said...

so cute!!!

libbie said...

She is so stinkin cute. And don't get me a present . . . if I recall . . you made me the most delicious dinner! That was the best gift ever!

ArizonaLewis said...

She's the best, I can already tell. Do people think she looks like you because I TOTALLY do! What a button.

Amberly said...

she is the snuggliest...so cute

Angelle said...

Tara sooo cute!

Yes, I keep in touch with Steph. Nina not directly, but we have a mutual friend that I get updates from occasionally. What is your email, and I'll tell you details if you want! :)

Angelle said...

Oh yeah, what's going on with Marie? Last time I talked to her she was in AZ on an internship or something. That was when I got engaged like 5 years ago! Also, my cousin Ozz Daynes told me he went to school with you at BYU Hawaii or something! Small world.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

So cute! She sounds like such a fun girl! Don't worry about being braggy on your own blog...the people reading it love you and your family and want to hear good things about them.

JoAnna Anderson said...

Tara, this was a great post. What a cutie she is. Its good to brag about your kids!

Kristen said...

your kids are darling. I wish I had their hair!!

Lesley said...

She is hilarious! So funny! She is so cute!

Emily said...

She's adorable!! It goes too fast doesn't it?