Monday, April 14, 2008

THE HAIR
I know I have brought this up before and its a little embarrassing to even be bringing it up again....Mason has had several trims, but never a big cut. I finally decided it was time. My stomach hurt and I walked into Monkey Dooz and saw the lady working, and asked, "Is there anyone else working?" Why would I say something like that? So rude.

She said "No, just me". I actually told her we were in a huge hurry and would have to come back. What an idiot. So I had time to go in and then suddenly, I didn't have time anymore. Whatever. I never had to see her again and my boy still had his hair.

I did take him to my friend and his hair has since been chopped off and I don't like it. I think I will just wait until we go down to Disneyland and my awesome haircutting sister can fix it.

So, yes, his hair has been chopped off. You can see a picture on the next post down. I have to say though, now that it is cut, when I look at some of his old pictures, he looked a little like Billy Ray from the back....whoops. Sorry Mason.

No comments: