Thursday, April 17, 2008

WORKING HARD OR HARDLY WORKING
The weather here in the TC has been so wonderful. I LOVE springtime. We spent all day Saturday working in the yard and I have to say that I don't mind yard work on a beautiful spring day. I actually enjoyed myself.

Kennedy doesn't mind bugs if she sees them from a distance and then she will walk up and take a peak, as long as she feels totally in control. However she gets just a little frightened when one surprises her. There is always surprises when your doing yard work so she spent a chunk of time here and there in her car seat in the car. She felt more safe there. (Don't worry, we had all the windows down and it wasn't too hot. Oh, your probably wondering why she didn't just go inside...we were at one of our rentals.)

I tried to take a picture of the little rascal after a day in the dirt. She was sticking her face up really high and I said, "Can you hold your head just a little lower for me.". Below is the result. :)

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Love that little hula dancer!

Lisa Christine said...

I am glad that you left a comment...now I know that you have a blog. Your children are adorable! I'll keep checking back :)

Amy said...

Hi Tara,
Cute post! I love how Kennedy is holding her head down and you are so funny about researching so many consumer reports. Next time I buy something I am just going to ask you instead of doing my own research. Oh, and it is your blog, you can sound braggy all you want. Someday your kids will like to know all the good things you thought about them.:)Brag away!