Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Father and Son Camp Out

So what do you do when the forecast for the father/son camp out is RAIN, RAIN, and more RAIN?

You ditch the ward and take your son to Red Robin for dinner, you come home and build a fire in the backyard, have smores, and sleep on the trampoline. Just you and Dad. Doesn't get better than that.
(I actually thought this was better. I am nervous the whole time they are gone when they are at the camp out because I know the boys often go explore and the Dad's talk. I always picture my son being lost in the woods. (Don assures me he knows where Mason is at all times.) I also thought this was better bonding time for them and Mason really did think this was the best.)

1 comment:

Amberly said...

That sounds really fun and I bet their laundry wan't nearly as filthy.