Thursday, May 27, 2010

Girly Girls - Who aren't afraid of worms

These Girls play together almost everyday, most of the day. They love to dress up, put on "make-up", do their nails, dig in the dirt, jump on the trampoline, ride bikes/scooters, and swing. It's so nice to have a playmate right next door.


The day after these pictures were taken, I found something gross on the concrete in the back. I asked the girls about it and they said it was a worm that they had pulled apart and then smashed. Mason said they like to find worms out back and tear them up. He said they also did that to a caterpillar once. (He does not participate in such gruesome activities. And even though I find it gross and cruel, I am glad that they are not scared/squeamish about such things.)

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Those two are cuties for sure.

Musashi said...

I finally sent Kennedy's birthday card and then I realized I'm two months late. Tell her I'm super sorry. You don't get a card though, I'm packing your present home with me.