Saturday, May 22, 2010

ROAD TRIP
We took a trip down to Utah this Spring to visit my sister and her family. We were there over Easter and had so much fun. Thankfully she takes more pictures than I do and I stole most of these from her blog.

Starting the Easter Basket Scavenger Hunt
Ryan, Carter, Kennedy and Mason




Waiting for the Easter Egg Hunt and Uncle Blake and Aunt Shauna's house. We had to move it in doors due to the snow outside.
Kennedy loved being spoiled by her Aunt Amberly
Playing games with family

We are obviously a very funny group.
Can't forget Cafe Rio
(okay I think this was actually Costa Vida but I feel like we are cheating on our true love)

Amberly took the kids to this Jumping place, which they loved.

We had such a fun trip and were spoiled so much. Can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

I can't wait to do it again either! We had so much fun having you visit. :)