Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Kennedy

Kennedy had a great birthday this year. She started out the morning tying her shoes by herself for the first time. Yipee. (I love it.) It was Centers at her Pre-school and so I went and helped. Miss Joan gave her 5 birthday spankings and Kennedy loved the attention. I made this cupcake flower for her and when I showed it to her she said, "Hmmm. It doesn't look very good." (uhh, ya, thanks) So we added the sprinkles and red hots and she said it was a little better.

She is wearing the princess pj's that Aunt Holly got for her at Disney World. She LOVES them. (She is also wearing her princess panties from Grandma Hatch.)
Kennedy got a new scooter, helmet, and the Princess and the Frog movie.

This little girl is so much fun. She makes me laugh every day and is such a girlie girl. She always wants me to dress up and put on lipstick and will tell me me how pretty I look. She is easy going like her Dad and is really fun to be around. She will sit back and watch and doesn't always have to be the center of attention. She will also make wise cracks, which I love. I enjoy her so much.

(We were getting ready for her "Mother's Day Tea" and as she was looking in the mirror she flipped her hair behind her shoulders and said in a sing songy voice, "I couldn't look any cuter". :)

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Lacie and I were reading this post at the same time and we both started laughing out loud when we read the 'couldn't look any cuter' comment. So funny.