Monday, May 31, 2010

Kennedy's Pre-school Graduation

Kennedy with her wonderful teachers, Miss Sue and Miss Joan
Kennedy did NOT like wearing this cap and gown. She didn't complain but I could tell felt uncomfortable and she took it off very quickly.

(yes she is wearing my pink lipstick that stays on after it drys and she applied it herself before we left the house.)

(making sure her lipstick looks good)
Okay, I am so in love with these videos (just wish they were good quality). Kennedy did such a good job enunciating every word and did all the actions.

(Kennedy has really been liking my lipstick lately. The other night during dinner K was complaining (and whining/crying) that her legs hurt so I looked at them and they looked very dry so I told her to go down to my bathroom and get my lotion and we would put it on. She went and when she came back she was quiet, she had no lotion and she went right back to her seat and picked up her fork. We looked over and she had lots of my pink lipstick on.......(did she think we wouldn't notice?)

Don: You couldn't find the lotion?
K: Nope
Don: Did you put on some of Mom's lipstick?
K: Yep
Don: So did you have any time to LOOK for the lotion?
K: Nope

Ha! I love her.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Oh! Jason and I just watched these and LOVED them!! She is so adorable and SO into those songs. That girl needs to get started in piano.

Cristi said...

her little glasses are adorable!!!